Ideas, passion, inspiration, entrepreneurial, inquisitive, tenacious, confident, innovative, intelligent, a maverick creative thinker and commercially aware.
Sound familiar? Good, then we want to talk to you.
We are an interactive design studio in Bristol, creating touchscreen experiences and interactive presentations that are used for museums, events, marketing & innovation centres and retail.
This is a fast-growing, dynamic and exciting market with huge potential for an interactive studio like ours, as clients scramble to find exceptional talent to develop immersive experiences for their customers.
We work with ambitious global brands who expect exceptional creative work. So, we’re looking for an exceptional mid-senior digital designer, with matching developer skills, to help build a unique business with ambitions to be a leading interactive studio.
We are looking for someone to not only work hands-on with projects, from concept to delivery but also to help develop and grow the studio.
You’ll have the creative freedom to push boundaries and create experiences that few other agencies have the luxury to do.
As we’re a small team we’re looking for someone who’s motivated and inspiring to be around. You’ll be an integral part of the studio as we grow and will always be looking to the future, exploring new creative technologies and techniques.
We need someone who’s capable of working in a number of key areas. We’ll need to see some fantastic creative work around digital design, UI and an understanding of UX, as well as the developer skills to implement your creative ideas.
The role is for an experienced creative who’s got the desire and drive to grow and lead; you can make the role your own and be a key part of shaping our future.
So, if you’re up for exploring a new creative frontier we’d love to hear from you. Please send an up to date CV and portfolio to email@example.com
What we'd like to see...
• Ability to translate our clients’ ideas, content and brand into engaging experiences through visual and interaction design
• A passion to develop the POPcomms brand
• Attention to detail and creative drive in equal amounts
• Desire to learn and explore new software tools specifically for creating touchscreen experiences
• Mastery of core Adobe CC packages
• A willingness to challenge conventional design rules
• Ability to think outside of a grid
• Passion and determination
• Strong time management skills and commercial awareness
• Be tenaciously proactive and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills, you must be able to clearly articulate your vision and ideas to clients.
You’ll be responsible for...
• The full project lifecycle – from brief and pitch to creating initial concepts, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, moodboards and sitemaps, final design and development and be able to clearly communicate interaction and design ideas
• Being ahead of the curve on emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider creative community
• Helping to develop the POPcomms brand
Part of the package….
• Competitive salary (based on experience)
• Adhoc bonus (incl financial & extra holiday days)
• 22 days’ holiday (excl bank holidays)
• Day off for your birthday
• Agency outings, evenings and ‘research’ trips
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Training and development fund
• And, most important of all we have a pool table and beer fridge.