The GSM Association (GSMA) is a trade body that represents the interests of 1,100 mobile operators worldwide. They produce over 500+ documents annually, covering all aspects of the mobile communications industry. In a rapidly changing sector, it is business critical that these documents are kept up-to-date and that their customers have access to the very latest information.
The GSMA run multiple global events throughout the year, the flagship event being Mobile World Congress which is held annually in Barcelona, Los Angeles and Shanghai, as well as the Mobile 360 Series of regional conferences
- Ensuring they have all the latest documents and information available at each event is a significant challenge
- As the authority in the communications industry, it’s important that they are seen as innovative, dynamic and proactive in providing instant access to critical information
How we helped
We worked closely with the GSMA to develop an interactive touchscreen experience that acted as a central hub for all their documentation, letting customers easily access any information from PDFs, videos and interactive data tools – over 200+ documents and assets at events around the world.
- The interactive lets customers effortlessly browse the expansive range of valuable content through clear navigation and a simple interface,
- Users can easily select documents to email to themselves, their email contact details can be captured at this point
- The interactive can run both online and offline so it doesn’t matter if a venue has an internet connection or not. Any tagged documents will automatically be emailed out when an internet connection is detected
- The interactive is connected to a cloud-based content management system (CMS) so the GSMA teams can update content on the touchscreens from an online portal and the interactives will automatically update themselves with the new content
- The CMS also lets GSMA customise each interactive depending on the event so bespoke branding can be applied. Multiple events can be run simultaneously in different locations around the world with the same functionality on each
- Analytics track exactly what customers are reading, watching and downloading, so they are able to get a clear idea of topics that are relevant to visitors – helping to guide future content decisions.
↑ Video of the experience in action
↑ Splash screen interface
↑ Access any of 200+ reports and videos
↑ Interactive data tool
↑ Attendees can put all the documents they want into a downloads basket which emails the content to them